BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 30, 2008

it is officially me....all me

well
i geuss he got his two words
like no one knew
yes i fucked up my life
should i elaborate
no
not needed
i geuss he wanted to make himself look better
if he would have read back
he would have known that i pretty much put all that out there
i am not using this blog to fight
not
i published it
i am not afraid of the truth
i am who i am
i did alot
he did not put all his truth out there either
not even close
i am letting go
of a lot
i geuss he needed to blame me for everything one last time
the finger is officially pointed at me
you got the last one d
lol
you put it out there...the worst of the worst
but you and everyone else knows i am not a bad person
i made a lot of bad choices
obvioulsly...
i am glad things happened the way they did
you hold a lot of resentment
i do to towards you
now i can say goodbye
especially of dj

0 comments: