BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

whatever

i am so sick of my fake friends
how are you gonna say to me that you will always be there for me
but then when i have a day and i really need a break and i say
i was thinking of stopping over
and then no response
so then i say
oh well
i am just going to walk
and i get
ok call me when you get back if you need to talk
WHAT
then i call back and the person is drunk
hanging out with some chick
ok
i understand if you have plans
but just tell me
i am tired
i am always here for my friends
always
no matter what
if someone calls
i go
i am here
open house
i am so tired of every ~fucking ~body
tired
tired
tired




whatever
oh well....right
lol
christ

1 comments:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

what's this "every fucking body."

back your every fucking body shit up off my grill lady. lmao

:)

It's sad that you dont' have anyone close. I'm sorry for that. If I could I would. :(

Sucks to be treated that way. No doubt about it. No other words for that. I think sometimes though.. even the best intentioned people get caught up in their own shit and sadly.. you are a sidenote.. like.. chx and rice. you're the rice.


Lots of people like the "word" friend.. but really truly.. can't define it.

But you can.

Lifes like a yardsale I guess. You get all your shit out.. look at it.. decide what's crap and garbage and then get rid of it. Even if it's been around for years.. sometimes you gotta just get rid of shit. Quit cher hoarding ludwig. Get rid of the crap. You got enough crap: dont' need extra. :)




love d