BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 12, 2008

attack of the adult zit

i would like some advice
from the older set of ladies that read this little bloggy blogg


I am thiry something...young thirties ...there you go

and well....

i am beginning to wonder










WHY THE FUCK I HAVE BOILS ERRUPTING ON MY CHIN


i mean really
i can handle the occasional blemish
but this really


i was talking with my mom yesterday...
nice kitchen talk
mothers day
me, her, billy
and i am like
"mom...that stuff you gave me isnt working...neither is the clinique....i dont know what i need to do"
i think billy may have had a few suggestions...
lol
then my mom turns to me and says
"have you tried soap "

AHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAA


lol


thanks mom
no
i dont use soap



christ

but if anyone has serious adult onset acne....can you let me know what the hell i should do...
i have actually increased water intake...
wash the face............with soap
use the erythromiacin acid shit
acne spot treatment from clinique
does pro active work?




cause i am at a loss...
I cannot see donnie wahlberg like this......
help

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaHaHa - SOAP!!! HaHaHa Gotta love Trish - I can't stop laughing!! I blame hormones for it all - since I had Logan I am losing my hair - HaHa - I guess it is my body readjusting....but I am talkin everyday...not just strands....maybe Bill and I will match hair styles soon...then we can get matching shirts and go to Kennywood and buy sailor hats with each others names on them....HAAAAHAAAAHAAAA. Happy Tuesday.

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

Here's a book for you: :)


You of course need to keep it all clean right now.. no picking etc.. making it worse. I would start a skin care regiment to deter further outbreaks Proactiv has a 3 step program.. harsher than cliniques though. More expensive too... Has on the spot treatment too... probably similar to what you are using from clinique. I've only used proactive and cliniqu facial 3 step programs. Cleanse off oil and dirt, exfoliate ( clarifyer.. to remove dead skin cells that clog) and then moisturize... with a proper lotion. Everyone needs it ..even oily skin. You just have to get the correct one.

Your hormones are probably still really out of wack and .. your skin changes all the time. season, time of month.. aging, pregnancies... all of it will change it drastically.

Invest in a 3 step regiment of some sort to get your skin in gear. Hopefully prevent any of those future boils. :( HANDS OFF...

Anonymous said...

Have you tried windex yet?
Try to stay strong. Our hore-mones generally get the best of us, as does genetics.
love
Kath