BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 15, 2008

no new kids for me

my dream has been shattered
my trip is canceled...
all i want to say is thanks
you know who you are
i had these plans for months
MONTHS i say...
and you are keeping me away from my one true everlasting love
how dare you
all of you
my heart grows colder for you daily...
i will have to watch my love on the tv as always...
but oh well i geuss huh...
just another something on my list that has been canceled due to what........
jealousy
or just plan ...you dont want me to be happy at all!
just wants me to sit in the house....
with the kids
not in new york
with my new kids....
oh well
right
that is the saying of my life..
so i say farewell debby
please give dw my love
NOT ALL OF MY LOVE deb
just a little
fuck
i am so mad

1 comments:

carrie said...

this sucks. i've been watching all morning looking for you guys!!

it's not over yet....there are more concerts.

sorry, jen.