BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

so with a clean slate

i can just start babbling

i was chatting with a friend today...i love our morning ims...

anyway

we were talking about how we lost ourselves....became mom

where the fuck did jen go...

i lost myself long ago...

long before i was a mom...

i want to find the person i was in like 10th grade

my sophomore year in highschool was the best time of my life

i laughed

really laughed

when i am asked of good memories or fun times...i have to say

that is what i refer to

i was just me

i had a blast

people liked to be around me

i was honest

i felt free

and now ....

i have become the mom...sweats and a mini van

and dont get me wrong, i love my kids..

but i just want to feel free....

to feel ...

period

1 comments:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

I missed this one... sweats .. lmao..

10th grade huh? I don't even remember shit... these effin kids HAVE SUCKED OUT MY BRAIN.

So we shall create.. what would it be now.. let's see.. 1993 was s12th grade.. it is year 2008... let me get my pen an dpaper..












ok.
I'm back.
Math and me.. never mixed.
So we are now in .. wait for it...

27th grade. :) And what A GREAT YEAR IT WILL BE!!