BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 17, 2008

no pain no gain

so ...my fat ass decided that since i woke up sunday morning
like i was fucking ready to kill someone
well
i decided i needed to channel all this anger
this
...........
frustration
and since i cannot do any drugs...lmao
i decided to run
yep
i went up to the high school
woody high
did you know they re did the track
NO MORE GRAVEL
it is like a real track
and
they have a freaking score board and
ASTRO TURF
lmao
anyway
i was the only sole up there
yep
i walked ..slowly at first
listening to the music
trying to sing and walk
NOT BREATHING...lol
then out of now where
i thought of aiden
i cried
i cried and then my body went into ...
i dont know what the function is cause i never felt it before
i just started running
i ran
i cried and i ran
not breathing
fat
boogers
and i ran until the pain became so great
i collapsed in the middle of the field
SCREAMING
yep
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
maybe a little shorter AHHHHHHHHH's
cause i really couldnt breathe
but...shit
it felt good
and then i started laughing
who the fuck does shit like this
did i think i was in my own little fucking movie
yes actually
i did
lmao
so anyway
people
(or should i say
deb
cause i think you are the only one that reads this
btw...you can post this on your list now......lol)
so
anyway
this is what i figure
if i can get out of my house
for an hour a day
with no kids
no dj
no talking
no fighting
just me
music
and the track
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
i will be down to my abercrombie weight in no time
christ
i may be up to 5 miles by the weekend



PS
i ran...
yes
RAN
2 miles
8 laps
can you say shin splints
i think i broke a rib, or well
it feels like it
....
and my dumb ass put collin in the stroller today
and walked


i may need crutches
the longer i sit
the worse the pain

2 comments:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i CAN barely do 2.
barely...

I can't tell you how proud I am of you. Wow.

beyotch i miss your shit.. fucking get back on the puter..

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

and Nenny: said to me last night.

3 days it will take
push though the PAIN ROCKY... AND WORK OUT everyday for 3 days.. THEN it won't feel so bad.

I'm on day 2. Last night was kinda.. um.. PAINFUL.

Today.. not so much...
tomorrow.. I'll be able to run 45 miles .